Thursday, October 17, 2013

Miss G and the Christmas Trees

Merriment and Christmas go hand in hand and I have been looking forward to shooting Miss G at the Christmas Tree Farm for MONTHS! We were fighting the rain to get this session in and little Miss G was amazing throughout the whole thing. This girl has her poses down pat and also loves to play peek-a-boo through the trees with me, in short, she knows the way to my heart, and so does her mom who brought me a Pumpkin Spice Latte!

I think one of the things that I love most about this new photography venture of mine, is getting the chance to meet so many new people and to reconnect with people too.  It was so great to see Mrs. S, we had some really fun times together when we were in high school and seeing her little girl was so extra special for me. She is just a doll! Here are some of the pictures from the "Miss G and the Christmas Tree" session. {This session was styled 100% by Miss G's mommy!!!}





























This is my personal favorite!








No comments:

Post a Comment